FAQ + COVID 19
HOW WE ARE HANDLING YOUR SAFETY DURING COVID-19
The maximum amount that a person can purchase or possess at one time is one ounce of marijuana other than concentrated marijuana, or one-eighth of an ounce of concentrated marijuana. Also, possession or consumption of marijuana or marijuana products is prohibited on any airport property in Clark County.
No, consumption of marijuana and marijuana products is prohibited in a public place or in a retail marijuana store. A “public place” is defined as an area in which the public is invited or is permitted regardless of age.
This includes all businesses open to the public, public parks, public transit and public sidewalks. Consuming marijuana is prohibited at any gaming property, including inside casino hotel rooms.
As a federal regulation, it is illegal to cross state lines with marijuana or marijuana products. Marijuana and marijuana products are NOT allowed at McCarren Airport or on the airlines.
By placing an order, this does not guarantee we have the same product or batch available. When your order is processed for delivery, we will call to verify and address if there are any changes that need to be made. If this is the case, our team will help you find a comparable product that fits your needs.
Marijuana Enforcement Division/Cannabis Compliance Board Guidance for Limited In-store Retail Sales
Per the Governor’s emergency directive issued today, the Department of Taxation in conjunction with the Cannabis Compliance Board will allow medical dispensaries and retail marijuana stores to re-open with limited in-store access beginning Saturday, May 9th . Facilities must adhere to strict protocols.
Instructions for limited in-store sales within the facility:
- Employees who interact with the public are required to wear face coverings and disposable gloves at all times.
- Facilities must turn away any customer refusing to wear a face covering.
- Retail businesses must continue to promote online or call-in ordering, curbside, delivery, and/or pickup operations and adhere to approved operating procedures.
- Retail businesses shall limit the number of customers in their facility at any given time to no more than 10 customers or 50% of allowed occupancy based on applicable fire codes; whichever is fewer.
- Consultations should be conducted virtually, either by phone or email, whenever possible.
- Sample jars must be maintained behind the counter and only shown upon request. Jars must be used for viewing only and sanitized after each customer.
- Consumers/Patients must maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing AT ALL TIMES, guided by signage throughout the facility.
All of our staff have been educated, and proper procedures and health and cleanliness best practices have been implemented to ensure both our customers and our staff are as safe as possible.